Click on image for
Serious Toyz™ upcoming Fall '05 Auction will be our largest ever, featuring 550 lots of spectacular Vintage Toys and Collectibles, including many rarities in several categories.
The auction will run for about 2 weeks, with closing dates of December 2 for Character / Classic stuff (296 lots), and Dec 3 for Vehicle Stuff (254 lots). Everything is available for you to preview RIGHT NOW at www.serioustoyz.com.
Bidders can choose from:
Almost 275 vehicle lots total, including:
- Nearly 100 Advertising & Promotional Toy Vehicles with several Hess rarities
- Over 120 Matchbox lots featuring two of the "Holy Grails" of Matchbox collecting, a reversed-color tow truck and a mint green 8-wheel crane, along with many other rarities
- 35 pressed steel lots, again with several seldom-seen pieces
- More than 20 different Greyhound Buses alone
- Tons of Tin, Plastic, Cast Iron and unusual Die-cast, including items from the personal collection of noted toy author & collector, Dr. Douglas Sadecky
Over 150 Character Toy lots, including:
- almost 40 Super Hero lots, including original comic art by Kirby & Mignola, from the collection of recognized Kirby authority & collector Tod Seisser
- nearly 40 Cartoon Character lots
- more than 45 TV & Movie Character lots
- close to 40 Western lots including Character Toys and Cap Guns
- over 25 Sports and Music Character lots including some scarce Beatles stuff
- almost 30 Space / Sci-Fi / Monster lots including Robots, Space Guns & lots more
Well over 100 Classic / Misc. Toys, including:
- more than 50 Tin w/u's and b/o's, most with boxes, including many rarities
- many store stock examples of childhood favorites
- lots of cool & unusual stuff that doesn't fall neatly into categories!
Check our website for updates, or email a request for notification of the beginning of registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious Toyz™ Auctions feature reasonable minimum bids (over 80 lots open at only $5.) and no reserve prices. We recently were named as "one of the leading Toy Auction houses in the US", and have been dealing in quality vintage toys since 1995. You can place bids by phone, fax, mail, e-mail, and now, for the first time, you will be able to register and bid live* on our website, www.serioustoyz.com (*pre-registration with a valid credit card is required for online bidding)
If you have any questions, or if you would like to receive a FREE printed color catalog of this auction, you can email us, or call us TOLL FREE: 866-OLD TOYZ (866-653-8699) (International / Local callers use: 845-265-6543) or contact us via e-mail: email@example.com